Halloween Ghost Cookies

Boo !!!
Halloween is just around the corner!! I love October!! lots of festivals and Halloween parties!! Its kind of tradition to have Halloween parties at my house every year so I need simplest recipe for my guest! I love to spend little time as possible and make something really good. So !! if you were looking for easy Halloween theme baking ideas.. this is the one!! All you need is some cookies , decorative candies and chocolate melts. Now lets begin making some ghost cookies!






check out the video for more detail recipe !









if you want to use other cookies,, that is perfectly fine! 
For eyeball candies.. you can use other candies.. just be creative!! 





open up the nutter butter cookies


boil the water 





then start melting some chocolates 


when the chocolate is melted.. dip the popsicle stick in the chocolate and put it on the open cookies.


should look like this..
let the chocolate harden ,.. so stick will be in place..




dip them in the chocolate 





this is the eyeball candy that I am using.. I got this from Walmart for less than 3 dollars.



And you are finish!! 


Simple and easy.. huh? 

Hope you enjoyed my recipe! please check out my video.. 
and please let me know if you have any questions or any other interesting idea for this Halloween!! Thanks ! and see you in next video!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment