Broccoli Pickle [브로콜리 피클]


Hello !! how are you doing today? I was really sick for past few days.. has really bad cold. 
Today I shared how to make broccoli pickles. I enjoy pickles with pizza and spaghetti. 
Sour and sweet pickles are great combination with cheese based food! In this video, I only showed how to make broccoli pickles... but you can make beet and cauliflower pickle with this same recipe. 
I just love the gorgeous pink color that beet makes!! Try making beet and cauliflower pickles when you make broccoli pickles.! OH!! FYI :DO NOT USE FROZEN VEGIES!!!!! 
They will not taste good!! Find fresh veggies from your local store. :)
Thanks watching!! Please let me know in comment down below.. if you have any questions !! 

Love, Coco S2











 first clean broccoli in running water
make sure you drain all the water out


cut the broccoli's into bit size 



shower them in hot boiling water for 1 minute 
* make sure add pinch of salt in the water





 shock them in ice water 














 lets make vinegar sauce. 
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 of vinegar
1 tbsp of salt







 clean the jar or container







 I have also added carrot






pour in the vinegar juice 
( make sure you give them plenty of time to cool ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment