Basic Curry Rice : 카레 라이스

Hey everyone ! today I made basic curry rice (카레 라이스) They are really easy to make and they are so delicious. If you are vegetarian please avoid adding the meat. Instead of meat you can also add mushroom to add the texture. 








chop everything into small bit size pieces







 * my tip : add butter and saute the meat first!! 
saute all the ingredients 







 add 2 cups of water
in the mix instruction.. they said add 3 1/2 cup of water but.. I like to add 2 cups of water 
for thicker and ricer flavor.








 after cooking the vegies about 10 -15 minutes 
add the curry mix 







 this is the curry I use in my video. 
I purchase this Korean brand curry mix at my local Korean store. I try different curry mix but this is the best for my taste! :)









they even have instructions in English 





bow of rice~










and enjoy! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment