Iced Coffee with coffee iced cubes



Hello everyone!! today I made Iced coffee with coffee iced cubes. 
I love coffee iced cubes b/c as the coffee cubes melts.. it gives more rich flavor to my iced coffee and they are just perfect for hot weather. I hated to drink coffee or any iced beverages that has less flavor caused by meleted ice.. and I thought this would be best trick for iced drinks. If you are not a coffee fan.. freeze brued tea or your favorite drink to add rich flavor on your drink. 









here is the ingredients 






I used my favorite instant black coffee .. I didn't add any sugar or cream.. 
if you want to add syrup or sugar or cream now is the time. 














pour the coffee into the ice cube tray

















I love to used this big size square ice cube tray












add ROOM temperature milk for iced coffee or water for iced americano.










No comments:

Post a Comment