[ Korean Food ] Spicy Fried Fishcake : 매콤한 오뎅볶음









pick your favorite fishcake from store.
I chose Japanese fishcake for my favorite fishcake from my experience !





If you don't like too spicy on your dish, careful on adding the peppers.





For Spicy kick, I added some Habanero pepper on my dish.




※ WARINING ※
please think wise on adding habanero pepper in to your dish !




Cut fishcake into small bit size 




slice all you veggies !




Mix all your sauce ingredients into bowl or container.




Heat up a pan and pour olive oil and fishcake and stir until it cooks. 




Add veggies and stir for 2minutes 




Add the spicy sauce you have made in the future and stir until all the sauce get on to your fishcake













And we are all done !


Enjoy your dish with some sticky rice or fried rice for your korean meal  !





No comments:

Post a Comment